[ntp:questions] Re: TrueTime GPS-Receiver

dicky abuse at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 28 23:57:11 UTC 2004

Ryan,

If the card is a GPS PCI 2 then you can get the user manual and a data
sheet from http://www.symmttm.com/products_blt_gps_pci2.asp

This is Symmetricom's new web site for Timing Test and Measurement and
it has most of the documentation for Symm, Datum and TrueTime products.
Telco products are still on the main Symmetricom site.

dicky.