[ntp:questions] Re: TrueTime GPS-Receiver

Nelson, Ryan Lorne t9hcq at unb.ca
Thu Jan 29 14:51:29 UTC 2004

Hey,

No, the card I have is the ISA version (http://www.truetime.com/DOCSn/gps_pc.pdf).  I
have the manual for it, but i have been unable to figure out a way for Linux to be able
to use it.  The only information I found on it was at
http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~mills/ntp/html/drivers/driver5.html but I am unable to
figure out where to get the driver that it mentions here.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ryan