[ntp:questions] Re: Peer configuration question?

Nicholas Garfield Nicholas.Garfield at cern.ch
Thu Jan 29 16:00:11 UTC 2004

to add another question to this:

For my stratum 2 servers I have listed several servers, of which I have
marked two of them as "prefer".
What is the effect of having two preferred servers?
There is also a peer statement to my other stratum 2 time server (not
"preferred").  Is this effected by the preferred servers?

news:bvb2ff$hen$1 at sunnews.cern.ch...