[ntp:questions] Re: Bought a GPS receiver--What next?

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Tue Nov 2 16:25:15 UTC 2004

Folks,

Please understand the Community Supported Documentation is not the
traditional NTP documentation supplied in the current software
distribution. That software documentation is supported by me and is
intended to accompany the reference implementation of ntpd and friends.
I am happy to acccept corrections and additions to this corpus.

There are many other sources of documentation, faq, twichy, questions,
newsgroup and such, but they are not components of the current software
distribution. It is my hope that readers of this newsgroup will see the
important topics discussed on the other lists and will not have to scour
each of the other lists to keep abreast of current issues.

Dave