[ntp:questions] Re: 1pps signal,20us width

Fei Wu fxw115 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 16:15:02 UTC 2004

Thanks for your reply.

I want to use this 1pps signal to directly connect to
the serial ports of several hosts at the same time. In
this way, I can have several strtum 1 time servers
with only one external clock. That is my plan. The
hosts run FreeBSD4.9 or FreeBSD5.1 and NTP 4.1.1 or
4.2.0.

thanks

Fei

news:mailman.5.1099468427.537.questions at lists.ntp.isc.org...