[ntp:questions] Re: 1pps signal,20us width

Fei Wu fxw115 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 22:17:43 UTC 2004

Hi David:

Again thanks for help. So I understand I can not
bypass the problem of enlarging the pulse size by
setting the com port to higher bit rate.  I used a
converter to convert the TTL 1pps output to RS232
level, however, the converter do not have a function
of pulse shaping. Do you know where I can get this
pulse shaper?

regards

Fei

news:mailman.8.1099501654.537.questions at lists.ntp.isc.org...