[ntp:questions] Re: Announcement: Australian NTP servers

David J Taylor david-taylor at invalid.com
Thu Nov 4 07:37:03 UTC 2004

Steve Kostecke wrote:
[]
Steve,

The Google search I happened to use was:

  "ntp public stratum 2"

I am /not/ directly linking to any lists as you suggested, simply using
Google.  If one UDEL page is now saying it is obsolete, then shouldn't the
other UDEL pages also contain "out-of-date" notices or even automatic
redirection?

Is there anything that can be done either with the new pages (e.g. add
keywords, use heading 1 tags) or the old pages (e.g. prevent robot
indexing) to raise the search results rating for the more recent
information?

Cheers,
David