[ntp:questions] slew

Chorine, Dmitry (IDS GNS) Dmitry_Chorine at ml.com
Tue Nov 9 13:42:45 UTC 2004

Hello

When I use ntp client w/ slewing my time (adjtime() system call) instead
of (settimeofday()), will it'll change normally (+1hour or -1hour) when
there is a time change? Like there was a few weeks ago? Day saving time?
Or will it just go little by little until it gets there..

Dmitry Chorine (IDS/GNS)
e: dmitry_chorine at ml.com
t: +1(212)647-3476 (direct)

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/