[ntp:questions] Re: PST Traconex Driver

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Fri Nov 12 00:18:57 UTC 2004

Richard,

Bank 3, switches 1-4 control the year in 16 year cycles beginning with
1986.. However, this is for the PSTI Model 1020 WWV receiver, the
ancestor of the Traconex unit. Traconex bought PSTI and inherited the
WWV reciever and, so far as I know, didn't change the design. I was a
consultant on the original design and I have two of the original PSTI
receivers (impounded when they didn't pay my fee).

Dave