[ntp:questions] Re: Can you test my server please.

Simon Lyall simon at darkmere.gen.nz
Tue Nov 23 23:11:07 UTC 2004

Harlan Stenn <stenn at maccarony.ntp.org> wrote:
>OK, I remember now.  Have you tried the KoD response?

We will try and send this if possible before we do go onto other stages of
blocking. However it probably won't make a big difference.

--
Simon J. Lyall | Very Busy | Web: http://www.darkmere.gen.nz/
"Inside me Im Screaming, Nobody pays any attention."  |  eMT.

"For a brief shining moment one could dream of a world of human beings
working together and exchanging ideas. But for the most part, the Internet
has been reduced to an alternate way to watch CNN. " - Sean Levin