[ntp:questions] Re: Ntp + IRIG-B with Linux

Heiko Gerstung heiko.gerstung_removeme_ at meinberg.de
Fri Oct 1 07:33:46 UTC 2004

Hi Ville!

We (Meinberg) are offering a PCI card supporting IRIG and of course it
is supported by our kernel driver which comes for Linux 2.2, 2.4 and 2.6
kernel versions.

Check out: http://www.meinberg.de/english/products/tcr510.htm

As this is an industrial solution, it may be overkill for home users.

Kind regards,
Heiko

Ville Leinonen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Anyone had working enviroment with IRIG-B and Linux.
> If someone have i'd like to hear what kind off configuration
> it is. Kernel version, soundcard etc. I've have big troubles
> to get it working.
>
> Br,
>
> Ville Leinonen

Meinberg Radio Clocks
www.meinberg.de

IRIG. Rackmount and desktop versions and PCI slot cards.