[ntp:questions] Re: Are broadcasts by non-responsive servers used by clients?

Rod rglenist at netscape.net
Mon Oct 4 17:19:32 UTC 2004

Dave,

Thanks for the reply.  I think I'm running the most recent ntp (4.2.0), on
FC2, but I don't see the novolley option in the source tree.  Actually,
there's no downside to the volley, as long as the broadcast client
eventually switches over to using the broadcasts as gospel.  That's the
part I can't get to work.

The lack of public key auth is fine for this application.

Regards,
Rod