[ntp:questions] NTP configuration for a two node cluster

Enrique Siepe esiepe at usrlam.com.ar
Tue Oct 5 13:27:12 UTC 2004

Hi People,

            I have a two node cluster configured as peer to peer for
NTP. These Sun/Solaris  machines are NTP servers for a set of clients
machines. Now is required to synchronize the cluster to the stratum-1
NTP server of the company network. Does anybody knows which is the
better configuration  to do this ? Should I keep the peer to peer
synchronization and add the two nodes as client of the stratum-1 server
?

Thanks,
Enrique.-