[ntp:questions] Turned off "full personalization"...

Brad Knowles knowles at ntp.isc.org
Fri Oct 8 01:17:20 UTC 2004

Folks,

	This won't affect the people who post to the newsgroup, but for
everyone who is subscribed to the questions at ntp.isc.org mailing list
gateway, I wanted to let you know that I've turned off "full
personalization".  This should make the headers look more reasonable
to people, and stop Mailman from doing stupid things with the
"From:", "To:", and "Cc:" lines in particular.

	This does restrict our ability to do certain things with regards
to management of the lists and personalization of the messages that
are sent out to the recipients, but I'm not going to re-enable "full
personalization" until I can get that inappropriate behaviour
straightened out.

	Please send feedback to listmaster at ntp.isc.org if you have any questions.

--
Brad Knowles <knowles at ntp.isc.org> Postmaster, Listmaster, & PGP Keymaster