[ntp:questions] Re: ntpdate functions successors

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Fri Oct 8 02:33:54 UTC 2004

Harlan,

I surely did not understand what you had in mind and I'm not sure I
understand after your message. If you need to see the current offset
determined by ntpd from its servers, but not use it to adjust the system
time, use the "disable ntp" command. If you need to see the current
offset of a selected server without it being used to adjust the time,
use the "server ... noselect" command.

Dave