[ntp:questions] Re: Why ntpd is losing out to openntp at OpenBSD

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Sat Oct 16 00:21:57 UTC 2004

Garrett,

What might have bitten you about documentation inconsistency might be
the fact that the documentation on the web at www.ntp.org is for the
latest features in the current tarball snapshot. This might not match
older documentation included in the distribution you might happen to
use. So, use the documentation that came with your particular
distribution. If for some reason you do not have access to the
documentation for your version, it should be available from the ISC
archives via www.ntp.org.

Dave