[ntp:questions] Re: Freeware for NTP time synchronization under Windows?

Chaos Master spammers.fuck at spam.com.INVALID
Mon Oct 18 03:30:49 UTC 2004

Quoting Chaos Master [spammers.fuck at spam.com.INVALID], that posted to
alt.comp.freeware on Mon, 18 Oct 2004 00:09:14 -0200 under article
<MPG.1bdd1a06cc169f4b9896df at news.individual.net>:
> Hello people.
>
> I am looking for a freeware Windows program to synchronize PC' clock over the
> Internet, using the NTP (Network Time Protocol) protocol
>
> Q: Do you know of any good program for time synchronization using the NTP
> protocol? I'd like to synchronize time, say, once I day.

I found Automachron, http://oneguycoding.com.

After adding an NTP server that is located in Brazil to the list, it seems to
be working perfectly.

[]s
--
Chaos Master®, posting from Brazil.
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -- Kurt Cobain

Evanescence: http://marreka.no-ip.com | Lies: http://tinyurl.com/46vru |
/dev/null: http://renan182.no-ip.org