[ntp:questions] Re: Freeware for NTP time synchronization under Windows?

scootgirl.com duzfaq64 at dslextreme.com
Mon Oct 18 09:02:39 UTC 2004

"Chaos Master" <spammers.fuck at spam.com.INVALID> wrote in message
news:MPG.1bdd1a06cc169f4b9896df at news.individual.net...
> Hello people.
>
> I am looking for a freeware Windows program to synchronize PC' clock over
> the
> Internet, using the NTP (Network Time Protocol) protocol
>
> Q: Do you know of any good program for time synchronization using the NTP
> protocol? I'd like to synchronize time, say, once I day.

[snip]

...only for winNT+ but I like http://argosoft.com/timesync/ a lot since it
runs as a service. Plus, I install the time synch program and time server
program on one PC and then install only the synch service on all my other
PCs to synch from the 1st PC - works great! I like it better than the one
built-in XP Pro.

Karen
http://scootgirl.com/