[ntp:questions] Re: Freeware for NTP time synchronization under Windows?

Chaos Master spammers.fuck at spam.com.INVALID
Fri Oct 22 02:16:06 UTC 2004

Quoting google_this [google_this at curranfamilynet.net], that posted to
alt.comp.freeware on Thu, 21 Oct 2004 01:37:10 GMT under article
<pan.2004.10.21.01.37.09.906112 at curranfamilynet.net>:

> That's why I prefer Automachron.  You can type in any server you want.  I
> have a strata 3 server running locally and all my windows computers get
> their time from it.

Thanks for all the suggestions. Automachron is working perfectly.

[]s
--
Chaos Master®, posting from Brazil.
"I know the difference between myself and my reflection. "