[ntp:questions] Re: What is a good, cheap, Linux-supported hardware clock for a NTP-server? Any recommendations?

Heiko Gerstung heiko.gerstung_removeme_ at meinberg.de
Mon Oct 25 07:49:32 UTC 2004

I just re-read my post - something one should do before actually sending
it out - and found a sentence which sounds not as it should .. Of course
our PZF receivers do not only synchronise during the night, they work in
bright daylight, too. What I wanted to say is that in a number of
locations where DCF77 reception is a problem during the day, it may work
during the night...

Sorry if I confused someone (especially our customers using a PZF model)
:-))

Kind regards,
  Heiko

Meinberg Radio Clocks
www.meinberg.de

IRIG. Rackmount and desktop versions and PCI slot cards.