[ntp:questions] Re: Synchronization with mobile devices and different time zones

Sergio silarri at prometeo.cps.unizar.es
Mon Oct 25 09:50:14 UTC 2004

I see. Thanks a lot for the clarification, I certainly was confused
about the time zones issue.

Well, then it's possible. But I assume there is a certain overload
involved. If a communication takes place once every seventeen minutes
and that communication is lost (e.g., no network connection
available), either the clock will not be synchronized until the next
synchronization point (17 minutes later) or the communication will be
retried until it is successful, right?

Thanks,

Sergio