[ntp:questions] Re: Time sync over bad modem line

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Thu Oct 28 13:40:16 UTC 2004

At 7:35 AM -0400 2004-10-28, Richard B. Gilbert wrote:

>  I'm in New Jersey.  I've never needed to know which servers in Europe are
>  good.  Go to http;//www.ntp.org and follow the link to "Time Servers".

	The official list of time servers is now maintained at
<http://ntp.isc.org/bin/view/Servers/WebHome>.  You should also look
at the pool.ntp.org time servers, see
<http://ntp.isc.org/bin/view/Servers/WebHome>.

	To see how to select your upstream time servers, see
<http://ntp.isc.org/bin/view/Support/SelectingOffsiteNTPServers>.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755