[ntp:questions] Reference clocks - which?

Marcin Okraszewski okrasz_news at wp.pl
Fri Oct 29 14:08:29 UTC 2004

Hi,
I need a cheap reference clock. I don't need a second to be
really one second, but if it is let say 0.999s I want it to be
always like this. It would discipline a server clock and in such
manner I would have a server in my network unsynchronized to
other sources (the network is isolated), but with stable time
flow, which I require.

Can you recommend some *cheap* reference clocks for such
configuration. PPS seams to be the simplest and possibly cheap,
but I might be wrong.

Thank you for help.
Marcin Okraszewski

"Ptaki", "Psychoza" i inne filmy Hitchcocka w kolekcji - już na DVD!
Filmy Mistrza Suspensu za wyjątkowo niską cenę -
wydane pojedynczo albo w dwóch kolekcjonerskich zestawach.
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Ffilm.wp.pl%2Fp%2Fwiadomosc.html%3Fid%3D58890&sid=263