[ntp:questions] ntp and iff authentication

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Sat Apr 9 16:41:03 UTC 2005

At 3:27 PM +0200 2005-04-08, Giovanni Clemente wrote:

>  I'm trying to configure an authenticated ntp service at my department,
>  but I can't figure out how to get IFF work.

	You don't need to post three times.  Using the e-mail interface,
this list is moderated, and you should have gotten a notice that your
message was held for moderation.  Until the moderation process
completes, your message will not be posted to the list.

	Once you've submitted your message, you need to wait until you
get a notice regarding the moderation status, or the message is
posted to the list.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755