[ntp:questions] NTPD on Windows NT4

Anders anders.REMOVETHIS.r1f.ANDTHIS at tele2.se
Fri Aug 12 13:17:03 UTC 2005

Hi Group!

I'm trying to run XNTPD on an old WinNT4 machine. Having installed the
Meinberg package ntp-4.2.0a at 1.1354-o-win32-setup.exe I can't get it working.
The eventlog says:
"clock LOCAL(1) event 'clk_fault' (0x03)"
"configuration of xx.xx.xx.xx failed" and
"Could not find suitable interface for xx.xx.xx.xx"

ntpq -p reads:
C:\Program\NTP\bin>ntpq -p
jitter
 LOCAL(1)        LOCAL(1)        12 l   56   64    1    0.000    0.000
0.008

And the ntp.conf file looks like this:
# NTP Network Time Protocol
# Configuration File created by Windows Binary Distribution Installer Rev.:
1.10
  mbg
# please check http://www.ntp.org for additional documentation and
background in
formation

# Use drift file
driftfile "C:\Program\NTP\etc\ntp.drift"

# your local system clock, should be used as a backup
server 127.127.1.1
# but it should operate at a high stratum level to let the clients know and
forc
e them to
# use any other timesource they may have.
fudge 127.127.1.1 stratum 12

# Use specific NTP servers
server ntp2.gbg.netnod.se
server tick.telia.net
server ntp2.sp.se
server ntp.lth.se

# End of generated ntp.conf --- Please edit this to suite your needs

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Anders J