[ntp:questions] NTPD on Windows NT4

derek.flake at bell.ca derek.flake at bell.ca
Fri Aug 12 13:37:41 UTC 2005

Hi,

That clk_fault error in event viewer seems to be expected in a Windows
environment, I was told to ignore it.

It looks like you just can't connect to any of your servers.  Can you
ping them?  Try using the IP of the servers in the conf file...

PS. I'm by no means an expert or even an intermediate NTP-er... these
are just suggestions, hopefully someone more knowledgeable can confirm

Derek Flake
Bell Canada
Video Networks
(613) 785-7099