[ntp:questions] Re: Comparing offset of multiple refclock/servers

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Wed Aug 17 01:40:58 UTC 2005

Hal,

We radioteers are not the only ones hollering; FEMA was hot until the
Feds reminded them the agency was one of them.

The quiet UPSes in my home are in the same house with sensitive HF
receivers and awesome antennas. I took a LW radio in the machine room
and it literally screamed at 60 kHz. I know about the flourescents, but
that's not their scream.

Dave