[ntp:questions] Re: NTPD on Windows NT4

Heiko Gerstung heiko.gerstung_removeme_ at meinberg.de
Wed Aug 17 13:00:28 UTC 2005

David J Taylor wrote:

> I'm sorry that this doesn't add any more to what you already knew about
> the bug #450, but the report is there for completeness.  Your 1397 version
> works just fine, for me (with a single network card).
Yes, thanks for the log file entries. No need to feel sorry, I
appreciate your assistance in confirming that we talk about the same issue.

> Yes, I know I can add the servers by hand, but as you have other entries
> for the pool servers I though it might be nice to add the UK ones as well.
> Plus other countries in Europe should you have any free time left!  (Free
> time, what's that?)
I'll check back with the pool people and ask them which country pools
are providing 5 or more servers. I could add those countries to the list
... as soon as I found a dictionary with an explanation for "free time" ;-)

Kind regards,
Heiko

MEINBERG Radio Clocks
www.meinberg.de

IRIG. Rackmount and desktop versions and PCI slot cards.