[ntp:questions] Using NTP with Trimble Acutime Synchronization Kit

John Kennedy john.kennedyjr1 at us.army.mil
Mon Dec 5 12:17:34 UTC 2005

I am not a programmer, so I am having a little trouble figuring out how
to develop the NTP driver for the Trimble Acutime Synchronization Kit.
I am trying to use it on a Windows XP PC to collect NTP time from port
A of the Sync Interface module. If anyone has already done this, or has
pointers on how to configure it, I would greatly appreciate any help in
doing this. I have downloaded the NTP 4.02 source and the Trimble
Driver code, but in trying to compile it, I get a lot of errors and it
will not create the executable to set it up. Thanks in advance for any
help......