[ntp:questions] Re: Windows timekeeping - sudden degradation- why?

Eugen COCA ecoca at eed.usv.ro
Mon Dec 5 18:43:36 UTC 2005

For the graphs page, with no link to your question: as the images are
cached by the browser and/or the proxy server you may add in the html
page header:

to avoid this behaviour.

I am looking at your graphs with highest interest and it's sometimes
difficult to press reload on every image (the browser reload function
produces no visible effect).

P.S. I'm not giving lessons, it's just an opinion.