[ntp:questions] Re: Using NTP with Trimble Acutime Synchronization Kit

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.isc.org
Fri Dec 9 03:36:55 UTC 2005

>>Please consider visiting:
>>
>> http://ntp.isc.org/bin/view/Support/RefclockUsers
>>
>>and adding yourselves to a page for Acutime users.

> The user interface at that page is not intuitively obvious!  The choices
> of NTP version do not include 4.2 unless you consider 4.X an acceptable
> equivalent.  I couldn't get past the O/S version question.  Nothing I did
> would allow me to enter an O/S version.

I suspect you are trying to use the WebForm at the bottom - that form is
about the "content" of the current page, not the way to add new info.

I recommend you "edit" that page and follow the existing format.

If you have questions, you can usually find somebody who can help on
irc://irc.freenode.net/#irc .