[ntp:questions] Re: Embedded NTP client

Heiko Gerstung heiko.gerstung_removeme_ at meinberg.de
Tue Dec 13 07:15:56 UTC 2005

Eugen COCA wrote:
> Yes, but a simpler version (without any special functions and a normal
> 7-digit display). The end user price of such a tool is more than
> several hundreds of US dollars or maybe more (I saw a price of 2300USD
> on an other company). It sounds incredible, but the hardware is under
> 100-150USD (depending on the display used).

A simpler model would be this one:
http://www.meinberg.de/english/products/anz14.htm

which can be equipped with a special firmware and a network port instead
of a DCF77 (German longwave radio time signal) receiver. Will be
definitely less than 2300 USD :-)

Kind regards,
Heiko

MEINBERG Radio Clocks
www.meinberg.de

IRIG. Rackmount and desktop versions and PCI slot cards.