[ntp:questions] Re: Windows timekeeping - sudden degradation - why?

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.not-this-bit.nor-this-part.uk.invalid
Sat Dec 17 09:24:08 UTC 2005

John Allen wrote:
> David J Taylor wrote:
>
>> I would also appreciate seeing this type of information in the
>> Support Twiki (as well as searchable by Google).
>
> I added this:
> http://ntp.isc.org/bin/view/Support/KnownHardwareIssues#Section_9.1.7.
>
> John

Thaanks for that, John.

I tried to edit the information on operating systems to include the
discover about Windows and the MM timer, but I didn't see a simple way to
add an entry.  It seemed that I had to edit the whole section.  All I got
was an Edit link, which produced a whole dialog box of gobbledegook!
Clicking on either the Cancel or Undo links produced a JavaScript "Error
on page" message, so adding that information will have to wait until a
Wiki expert is available.  <G>

David