[ntp:questions] Re: Windows timekeeping - sudden degradation - why?

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.not-this-bit.nor-this-part.uk.invalid
Sun Dec 18 07:59:44 UTC 2005

Steve Kostecke wrote:
> On 2005-12-17, David J Taylor <david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Well, if it doesn't work with the world's most popular Web browser,
>> as far as I am concerned it needs fixing so that it does.
>
> Providing detailed error information (i.e. more than just "Page
> error") will help us address this issue.

- I go into the topic

- click on the edit link

- I make some changes

- I click on the preview link (I don't see a "Save changes" button?)

- in the status bar of my browser, I get the message "Error on page"

Of the links at the top right:
  Edit is disabled and coloured red when I'm editing.
  Undo works OK
  Preview, Change form, Save and Cancel all produce the error message

David