[ntp:questions] Re: Question on abusive clients.

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Fri Dec 23 01:35:56 UTC 2005

David,

There are copious examples of that happening right now on the NIST and
USNO servers. What would you suggest we do to stop it? See the paper

Mills, D.L., J. Levine, R. Schmidt and D. Plonka. Coping with overload
on the Network Time Protocol public servers. Proc. Precision Time and
Time Interval (PTTI) Applications and Planning Meeting (Washington DC,
December 2004), 5-16.

Full text is at www.eecis.udel.edu/~mills/papers.html.

Dave