[ntp:questions] Re: OpenNTP on PCBSD

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.not-this-bit.nor-this-part.uk.invalid
Mon Dec 26 08:28:13 UTC 2005

Harlan Stenn wrote:
> Bjorn sez:
>
>> Given how the mailing list users welcome anyone but users of todays
>> latest greatest ntp-dev code, are you surprised?
>
> Seems to me you are being troll-like instead of being direct and
> constructive.
>
> I, for one, really have no idea what you are talking about.

I agree with Bjorn.  You only need to read some of the posts to see what
he means!

The impression given is that this newsgroup is the support group for one
specific implementation of NTP (albeit the reference one, and a very good
one), and that anything else is wrong, tainted, or off-topic.

If people don't want to give that impression, perhaps they could choose
their words better?

David