[ntp:questions] Re: New NTP version for Windows with GUI setup available

Martin Burnicki martin.burnicki at meinberg.de
Tue Dec 27 21:25:18 UTC 2005

Eugen,

Eugen COCA wrote:
> Martin,
>
> Bad news for me. This new version refuse ot work on my Win2000 Server
> computer. The same behaviour as the previous 4.2.0b version: the
> computer stops responding after starting the ntpd service.

Ooops, sorry for that.

Can you please be a bit more specific?

In the last recent versions there has been a bug which could let the service
trap under certain conditions. I could duplicate this on a test machine,
and the new version doesn't trap here anymore under the same conditions.

Please let us know some more details about your setup and environment, and
what exactly happens when the problem occurs.

Martin
--
Martin Burnicki

Meinberg Funkuhren