[ntp:questions] Re: Question on abusive clients.

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.isc.org
Wed Dec 28 00:03:30 UTC 2005

vbi sez:

> I honestly just didn't parse the bits under the '-- '.  My visual cortex
> says 'signature', so I didn't read it.

Which is why I do it that way - I am adding new content "early" ans I use
"--" to let folks know that "old boring stuff" follows.

I could use something else of people prefer...

And while any given person's news system might have expired articles, I
figure the big archve servers will have everything properly threaded or at
least have a suitabley long expiration period.