[ntp:questions] ntpd, boot time, and hot plugging

Kenneth Porter shiva.blacklist at sewingwitch.com
Sat Feb 5 16:19:17 UTC 2005

Brad Knowles <brad at stop.mail-abuse.org> wrote in
news:mailman.51.1107569102.583.questions at lists.ntp.isc.org:

> Broken in what way?  Please provide evidence of your claims.

Using Xnews, Per's message and your response are disconnected from the rest
of the thread with this title. Here's References from Per's message:

<mailman.14.1107392000.583.questions at lists.ntp.isc.org> <ctud22$27vg$2
@hedeland.org> <mailman.32.1107476437.583.questions at lists.ntp.isc.org>

Here's one from Dr. Mills in the other thread, with its Message-ID:

@dewey.udel.edu> <42023728.9040801 at cag.lkg.hp.com>
<mailman.20.1107442717.583.questions at lists.ntp.isc.org> <420246B5.6010304
@cag.lkg.hp.com> <ctu0dj$qpg$1 at dewey.udel.edu> <42028EA9.8090404
@cag.lkg.hp.com> <ctunjb$33i$1 at dewey.udel.edu>
<868y64jczr.fsf at number6.magda.ca>

I don't see an intersection of the two that would allow them to thread
together. At a guess, I'd say that someone using pobox.com broke the
thread, as that's the first reference in this fragment.