[ntp:questions] Re: Ntp-4.1.2: tinker step 0;always slew and kernel time discipline

Nikolaev, Sergey snikolaev at ebs.com
Thu Feb 17 18:41:56 UTC 2005

The "-x" option sets "tinker step 600". The description of the "-x"
option includes a note about the fact that the kernel time discipline is
disabled with this option. However, I tested it and "ntpdc -c sysinfo"
still shows the "kernel" flag. So, my question applies to the "-x"
option as well.

Sergey