[ntp:questions] xntpd (NTPv3) "restrict" questions.

John DeDourek dedourek at unb.ca
Mon Jan 3 11:15:17 UTC 2005

Oh.  Just one more note.  You said that you were planning
to upgrade to Version 4.  So remember to take the "notrust"
out when you upgrade as per what Brad Knowles and I said
about it then requiring cryptographic authentication, unless
you are going to put the necessary cryptographic authentication
in place.  Note that this would prevent someone from
messing with your server by impersonating (spoofing) packetes
from one of the legitimate servers.