[ntp:questions] Re: Specifying command line parameters for ntpd running as a w2k service?

Martin Burnicki martin.burnicki at meinberg.de
Fri Jan 14 08:30:40 UTC 2005

Tapio,

Tapio Sokura wrote:
[...]
> To make a long story short: how do I define command line parameters to
> ntpd running as a Windows service?

AFAIK it is not possible to configure command line arguments for services
permanently in a way that they are passed to the service when it starts
automatically.

Danny,

would it be an acceptable solution to read the command line parameters under
Windows from a registry string?

I know you're very busy, and have a large todo list for NTP, so could I help
you to integrate such code?

Martin
--
Martin Burnicki