[ntp:questions] Books that cover NTP

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Sun Jan 16 01:15:41 UTC 2005

At 6:59 PM -0600 2005-01-15, Phusion wrote:

>  I was wondering what books there are that cover NTP. Let me know. Thanks.

	So far as I know, there aren't any.

	Sun has some technical blueprint publications regarding NTP, but
I don't think that they're considered to be books, and I'm not even
sure that they are available any more.  Moreover, they tend to be
more specific to Sun/Solaris environments, and do not reflect the
current state of the NTP protocol or the programs that are typically
used to serve NTP.

	There was a book under development, to be published by O'Reilly,
but I don't know what ever happened to it.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755