[ntp:questions] Re: Is my ntp server ok?

Ronan Flood ronan at noc.ulcc.ac.uk
Tue Jan 18 16:30:14 UTC 2005

Ruth Ivimey-Cook <ruth at ivimey.org> wrote:

> I ran the command from the same login and same config, but using "ntpdc"
> rather than "ntpq". That's the only difference between the two.

No, looking again the ntpdc output looks like it refers to ns.exnet.com.
Did you change server with the host command?

> My only query is why is "condition" saying "reject" in lassoc output?

Give it a bit more time; I think it needs to get at least 4 responses
from servers before considering them.

--
                      Ronan Flood <R.Flood at noc.ulcc.ac.uk>
                        working for but not speaking for