[ntp:questions] HELP: NTP synchronization problem

amitos amitstei at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 14:25:26 UTC 2005

Hello!

I have a windows 2003 server which is a PDC. I thought everything was
well configured, but unfortunately - computers of the domain are not
synchronized with it (2 minutes diff) and I egt this warning in the
event log:

Product: Windows Operating System
ID: 36
Source: W32Time
Version: 5.2
Symbolic Name: MSG_TIME_SOURCE_NONE
Message: The time service has not synchronized the system time for %1
seconds because none of the time service providers provided a usable
time stamp. The time service is no longer synchronized and cannot
provide the time to other clients or update the system clock. Monitor
the system events displayed in the Event Viewer to make sure that a
more serious problem does not exist.
I don't know what to do. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Amit