[ntp:questions] ntp crash due bad UDP checksum

Sythos sythos at sythos.net
Wed Jan 26 20:32:55 UTC 2005

kernel 2.4.28 and 2.4.29 (both)

ntpd 4.2.0 die without any kind of message if kernel receive a malformed UDP

I'm not a coder, can anyone explain me how maintain ntpd active? (patch&co.,
not script, I already have a script to check and if there isn't ntpd running
it lauch the time daemon)

Regards
	Sythos

--
Sythos - http://www.sythos.net

  ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign - against html/rtf/vCard in mail
  /\                        - against M$ attachments

Li` se si bomba il server mi vengono a cercare con una chiave inglese del 120
	-- Kurgan