[ntp:questions] HOPF 6039
david.point.monniaux.plus.news at free.fr
Sat Jan 29 23:43:28 UTC 2005
I would like feedback from other users of HOPF 6039 hardware.
We use a HOPF 6039 in a scientific experiment for three purposes:
- sending pulses to the experiment every 1s
- sending a timestamp message to the experiment every 1s
- supplying the host machine with precise time through NTP (secondary).
We had a lot of problems with that board:
- poor reception of satellites (fiddling with the cables seems to have
helped a bit)
- jitter on the 1s pulse line
- crashes of the board (satellite reception info stops changing, clock
does not respond, needs reset).
Have other users experienced similar problems?
Which other similar product would you advise?
More information about the questions