[ntp:questions] HOPF 6039

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Sun Jan 30 01:11:27 UTC 2005

At 12:43 AM +0100 2005-01-30, David Monniaux wrote:

>  Have other users experienced similar problems?

	I've heard of a lot of people having problems with Hopf hardware.

>  Which other similar product would you advise?

	I don't know how well it will work for your application, but I've
heard good things about Meinberg.  You may note that there are some
people who participate on this list/newsgroup who are from Meinberg,
whereas I don't think I've ever seen a post here from anyone at Hopf.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755