[ntp:questions] Re: Speedstream 5100b time synchronization?

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Fri Jul 8 03:45:56 UTC 2005

Alias,

Is it you know there are two servers, but can't find the IP addresses?
Does someone else have one of these and an Ethernet sniffer or tcpdump
that could wiretap the addresses and source port. Can you provide ISP
web site or contact that might resolve the issue whether they have or
have not the evil of the original Netgear router?

Dave