[ntp:questions] Re: Better explanation of NTP public-key authentication?

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.isc.org
Sat Jul 16 00:43:28 UTC 2005

Garrett,

If you are talking about Dave's documentation I believe he will be open to
improvments after he is done writing The Book, in September.

If you are talking about stuff at ntp.isc.org, we can correct that even
sooner.  I would be thrilled to have folks help out with improving the
documentation at ntp.isc.org.

Also, I am working on converting various programs in the distribution to
Bruce Korb's AutoGen system, which will give us better options processing as
well as (IMO) an easier time with program and file documentation.

"Today" I am looking in to options processing; "Tomorrow" I'll start on the
documentation.  My intent on the the AutoGen documentation is to avoid
stepping on Dave's toes.

Please see:

 http://ntp.isc.org/bin/view/Dev/GNUAutoGenConversion

for more information.